Address Change Procedure

If you have recently moved, please follow the steps below to update all of your information with Ivymount.

  1. Email with your new address. 
  2. Complete a new W-4 by clicking the IRS logo below and bring it to Human Resources. 
  3. Complete a new state tax form by clicking on your state's flag below and bring it to Human Resources.
  4. If you have benefits with Aflac (including Short Term Disability), log into your account and make the change, or call customer service at 1.800.992.3522.
  5. No further action by you is required at this time if:
  • You have Benefits with Kaiser
  • You have a Flexible Spending Account
  • You elected coverage for Long Term Disability or Life Insurance
  • You have 403(b) Plan (or any plan with Lincoln Financial)




Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.